Wednesday, April 03, 2013

If I was the principal



This is my awesome story about if I was the principal of the school


If I was the principal I would upgrade the pool (including the changing room) by adding a water slide, putting in talking toilets, brand new top quality pool and a bombing pool and diving board thats what I would do.


And if I was the principal I would put an everything cafe that served anything you could ever imagine even toenail soup complete with any drink you want, you could visit any time and everything would be half price and free on Fridays.


And if I was the principal everyone would have free time in the morning and afternoon.

If I was the principal that’s what I would do.
By the creator of Elijah Man






3 comments:

  1. Very Good, Elijah!
    I like the everything cafe idea, and even toenails?!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but I dont think the bord would .')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wound love to go to your school when your a principal at a school.
    Keep up the great work.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...