Friday, September 20, 2013

My Optimist Yachting and Kayaking day 2

This is my reflection for Optimist Yachting day 2.

Reflection for
Something I was pleased with was how well me and my buddy George worked together on the yacht because My first buddy chickened out. HE WOULDN'T STOP PANICKING.
I really enjoyed learning how to get comfortable on the yacht and relax because on day one I was not very relaxed.

Something I found hard was keeping my buddy calm because whatever I said just made him louder.
Something that made me think was watching the sail and still relaxing because it hit me in the head a couple of times.
Something I want to get better at is ducking my head and leaning    





4 comments:

  1. Wow awesome job Elijah you did a great job with you go animate and I like that you put your voice in the go animate. I like that you had photo that you were in with your buddy.
    Well done Elijah.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elijah,
    Your report is awesome.
    I also like your photos, it looks like you are having a lot of fun.
    Your Go animate is great, and I like how you put your own voice in it!
    Keep up the great work Elijah.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elijah!
    What a great reflection you have made.
    I like how you have said that your goal is to duck down when the boom is going to hit you on the head.
    Great photos too.
    And you have also created an amazing go animate video too.
    Well done, Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoyed optimist yachting so much, Elijah and that you could not wait to share your experience. Good choice of photos too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...