Friday, March 14, 2014

My five senses Writing: Yum


WALT describe using the 5 senses
  • look
  • hear
  • taste
  • smell
  • feel or touch

My scene: Pie shop

Yum


I take a deep breath in I can smell the delicious meat pies in the oven. I can feel the warmth of the oven flowing out to the checkout. I can see the steam emerging from the hot pies in front of me. I can hear the timer ticking while I wait for my pie.

“Number 8” calls the lady at the checkout. A walk quickly to the warm pie waiting in front of me. I pay then walk outside. I pick I my pie and take a big bite. I can feel the warm meat on my tongue. Taste the Watties sauce in my mouth. I can only think of one thing.
“YUM!”.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Ellijah. The pies would be so good I feel like I can smell them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...