Thursday, June 26, 2014

My mid year reflection

My mid year reflection


I enjoyed the Young Leader mud run at the army assault course because it was lots of fun. I found it sort of challenging crawling under the cargo net.
I have enjoyed all the different types of writing we have done because I really like writing


I have had lots of fun making a movie with the other Digi
Leaders.


My favorite blog post this year has been coke bottle because I really enjoyed writing it.


I like doing genius hour because I get to research whatever I want.


Something I enjoyed and found challenging was Flax Rock
because it was hard at first but eventually I got the hang of it.


Something I enjoy doing is playing net ball dodge ball at fitness.


My favorite school trip this year was the waka ride.
I have really liked reading our class book Wonder because it is very interesting and exciting.





Elijah's mid year reflection from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...