Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yachting Diary

15/9/14
Dear Diary, I’m back again and no we’re not doing another production. IT’S YACHTING WEEK!

Today is our first day of Optimist Yachting. We’re heading down to Pandora pond after morning tea and I can’t wait! Some people look a bit nervous but not me.

We go on the yacht first and it’s so much fun. My yachting buddy Jacob has never done this before so sometimes I’m basically solo yachting. I don’t blame him though it is sort of hard your first go.

Kayaking is fun to but to be honest even though I really like kayaking I enjoyed yachting a tense bit more.

16/9/14
Dear Diary, Today we went kayaking first and it was pretty fun we joined all the kayaks
together, then went for a paddle then we had a race. I won the race and now Miss Hill owes me a chocolate fish.

There was no wind for yachting so we had to get out the paddles and row around the pond. We had to try and collect blocks of wood Mr M had left floating in the pond. We got none but other people were getting tons. So we pretended we were pirates and tried to hijack people, but of course it didn’t work.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Matilda.
    You must have had a lot of fun.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...